The Hyarchis.Net Convert Service (HCS) is the solution within the
Hyarchis.Net Enterprise Content Management suite with which documents with
different digital file formats can be converted, into a number of file formats
including PDF and TIFF. These two formats represent the industry standard for
long-term archiving and so are digitally sustainable. Furthermore, the PDF
format is generally accepted as the format in which documents are made available
to third parties via a web portal.
Flexibel Document Conversion
The architecture chosen for the Hyarchis.Net Convert Service means that it is
unnecessary to install additional applications for the standard file types on
the server on which the Hyarchis.Net Convert Service is running. It is therefore
unnecessary to install Office in order to convert Excel files, for example.
Plug-ins ensure that the Hyarchis.Net Convert Service can be expanded easily in
order to support new file formats. The Hyarchis.Net Convert Service is supplied
as standard with an extensive collection of plug-ins, so that the file formats
used most often can be converted out of the box.
▪ Conversion fully completed by the Hyarchis.Net Convert Service; no other
applications needed on the server;
▪ The Hyarchis.Net Convert Service runs as a service;
▪ No use of printer drivers;
▪ Converts to PDF or TIFF, the two industry standards for long-term archiving;
▪ Integrates seamlessly within Hyarchis.Net Document Management;
▪ Powerful, stable solution that can be deployed in a highly scalable way;
▪ Safeguards the digital sustainability of documents.
We would be pleased to help you solving your issues. When you are interested
in how the Hyarchis.Net Convert Service could help your organization, please